- How It Works
- Do You Qualify?
- All About BK
- Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- An Overview Of Bankruptcy
- Automatic Stay
- Bankruptcy Articles
- Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Bankruptcy Laws Have Changed
- Bankruptcy Myths Exposed
- Bankruptcy Terminology
- Bankruptcy Time Table
- BAPCPA Disclosures
- Credit Counseling
- Divorce & Bankruptcy
- Evictions & Bankruptcy
- Life After Bankruptcy
- Means Test
- Non-Dischargeable Debts
- Notice Of Discharge
- Vehicles & Bankruptcy
- What To Expect In Court
- When You Should File
- Our Services
Get Started In Just 3 Simple Steps
Step 1: Click on the Do You Qualify? in the menu bar, then answer 6 yes or no questions, enter your monthly income and family size to determine which Chapter you are eligible to file. You can also get qualified by clicking How It Works in the menu bar.
Step 2: Take the mandatory Credit Counseling Course…free to our Members.
Step 3: Prepare your bankruptcy, file it, attend one short administrative hearing, then receive your Discharge. Congratulations…you are now DEBT FREE…time to start rebuilding your credit and we can help!
Even Suze Orman, the wiz of personal finance and two-time Emmy award-winning television host and an expert on personal finance says that filing bankruptcy is OK…check it out below. She wants you to grow what you make, but you can’t start growing until you become DEBT FREE.
Why Choose Our Bankruptcy Forms?
- Automatically alphabetizes creditors on Schedules D, E, F & transfers them to Mailing Matrix as required by the Bankruptcy court…a real time saver;
- Allows saving of data so you don’t have to prepare petition in one session;
- Automatically calculates financial fields & transfers to other required forms;
- And more…
Why Choose Us?
- Step-by-Step instructions, how to videos, attorney prepared samples by state and guides…truly fill in the blanks;
- Easy downloadable forms, no software to install, use on PC or MAC;
- No data is stored on our servers. Prepare in the privacy of your own home at your convenience…your personal information is safe with our system; and,
- Free technical support…we will take you from start to finish.
Our bankruptcy forms legally valid and accepted by courts in all 50 states.